Saturday, May 8, 2010

Girls Day again!

Whew, what a busy day!  I set my alarm for 6:45 because there was a speed scrap at 7 am.  I did tell you I was addicted right?  It was a great way to start the day.  After it was over, I made breakfast for the family and then hurried and got my house chores done.  I didn't fnish laundry, but did get a couple of loads done and the kitchen and bathrooms cleaned as well as my bedroom.  Then, I took off for Salt Lake with Sharlynn and Traci.  Lisa was getting us into the 50-80% off Scholastic book sale.  So we met up with Lisa, Haylee and Carolyn and we spent 2 hours looking through the warehouse finding books.  We ended up with 2 boxes full between us all and then we got our picture taken with our stash and Clifford, the big red dog.  After the sale, we headed to Applebees for lunch.  It was so fun to visit and laugh and bond.  We really need to make this a monthly event.  It is so fun!  So, I did April, Lisa did May.  Who wants to volunteer for June? 


When I got back home, I caught up on my emails, did another load of laundry and then made kettle corn and watched Space Jam with Tyrel and Trevin.  Travis was gone with his friends making a movie.  He got home around 8:30. 

At about 9:30, our doorbell rang and on the doorstep was an invite for Travis to go to MORP.  He is really excited to go because he has gone to other dances with the same general group of girls and done other things with them before and they are a really fun bunch!  His date is just with one of them, but the big group will be similar to other times he has gone.  Anyway, he will have to work on his answer tomorrow, it's too late tonight to do anything.

Pictures to follow

No comments: