I went scrapping with my neighborhood friends last night. I really love it! It is one of my favorite activities! We didn't have any special challenge, just decided to work on whatever we needed to work on. I did a layout of Sean and I on our date a few weeks ago when the boys were at grandma's for the weekend, and then I did these two layouts of my cute nieces. I think they turned out adorable! Thanks for the cute pics to work with.
Sean and I went on our date tonight since he was busy with work during the day then we stopped by his parents to visit for a minute only to find half of the family there. It was fun to sit and reminisce. I went to Trevin's 5th grade talent show today during the day and worked on getting our huge mega monstrous kit in the store. It took me forever! I'll give the details of the talent show tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment