Monday, May 17, 2010

MORP 2010

Travis went to MORP last weekend with Ashley M.  He said he had a great time!  Ashley asked him with muffins and Reeses Pieces and a note that said, "Travis, I'd fall to "PIECES" if a stud "MUFFIN" like you would go to MORP with me."
He answered by freezing his answer in a block of ice and then frosting it and decorating with Skittles.  I'm not sure if she had the patience to wait for it to melt or if she busted it up to find the answer.

The theme of the dance was "famous couples"  Travis didn't want to dress up, so they just did T-shirts.  He wanted to go as Doug and Carrie from "King of Queens", so that is who they had on their shirts.  They went laser tagging where they boys beat the girls, then they went to dinner at some Pirate Pizza place in Orem and then to the dance which was held at the driving range at the high school (cars, not golf, I was confused for a minute about it).

I'm excited I finally got to use this We Are Skyhawks kit I made ages ago.  I've been waiting for a fun school activity with photos that I could use it with.

No comments: