Monday, May 10, 2010

Why I'm a Scrapaholic


Here is what the journaling says
I love watching my kids look through their books that I’ve made them. Even . though they are at that age where they don’t love getting their picture taken, they will be glad someday that they let me!


I have loved participating in the My Life challenge this year. I always just scrapped the big events like holidays and sporting events, but now I am scrapping our everyday lives and I am loving it!

I set a goal this year to scrapbook 52 recipes (one per week). When I’m done, I’m going to get them all bound in a book to give to my boys to give to their wiives so the family recipes can be handed down to future generations.

I taught a digi-scrap class to a bunch of my friends and neighbors online and I am also teaching a community education class on digi-scrapping at the high school. I love being able to share my hobby with others.

It has been so much fun being able to design with Heidi. Even though we live far away from each other, we have been able to share this interest with each other and talk on a daily basis. I’ve loved strengthening our friendship!

I loved writing in my journal when I was younger and I got out of that habit when I got married. I know it is important and scrapbooking gives me a way to be able to keep family history and share my feelings about important events as well as everyday life.

I’m usually not really creative, but with cooking and scrapbooking, I feel I can share my talent with others and it is something I love.

I have made so many new online friends and some I have even met in real life. I love these ladies and the fun we have together during speed scraps .

My photography skills have increased vastly and I love taking pictures all the time. I wish my boys would be cooperative subjects more often!

I love challenges and learning new skills and I love that I have been able to keep fairly up to date with my photos.

 
 
PLUS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!   I love you!

No comments: