Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's Out and Graduation Photos

Well, today was the last day of school (1/2 day).  Still seems so weird to me that it is summer vacation since it has been so cold lately.  Now I need to get our summer schedule figured out.  Travis and Tyrel are going to Youth Conference next week.  Then Trevin has scout camp and we have a family reunion this month also, so June will be busy.  I need to get Trevin signed up for swimming lessons also.  We'll try to shoot for August for that I think.  Maybe it will be warm by then.

My father in law had me take pictures at the 8th grade graduation at his school tonight.  It would have been more fun if I didn't have parents and little kids jumping in my path throughout the night.  Hopefully I got good ones of the people that paid for pictures anyway.  I guess I'll spend my day tomorrow editing and posting pictures.



1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I think that diploma picture is absolutely beautiful! It should be in an office or den somewhere.