Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Much

Not much going on today.  Travis stayed home because it was graduation so the rest of the school didn't have classes.  He was begging me to go to the store because he was bored.  His friend Darren came up later in the day to hang out.

Heidi and I had a new kit release today.  It was made specifically for one person and is a horse racing kit.  Not sure how it will sell because it is a pretty specific theme.  But then I haven't seen any kits with the same theme anywhere, so maybe it will sell good!

I met with Kelly to register the cub scouts for Day Camp and get the next few meetings planned.

We watched American Idol after dinner and that was about all.  We are all hoping Lee wins although I think Crystal is the better singer, I just like Lee's style better.

No comments: