I got this new kit called Fresh and thought the colors looked great with Kaiden's shirt, so I did one layout and then couldn't stop. The kit didn't really match what Carter had on, so I had to recolor a few things to get it how I wanted it to look.
I'm loving this new creative team I'm on, her kits are so fun!
I got lots of scrapping done today. In addition to these I did all the layouts for my date with Tyrel. They are added down a few posts if you want to look at them.
Travis got me up at 5 am this morning to take him down to Driver's Ed. He is doing his road testing this week. The girl he is partnered with is blind in one eye and he said she is having a hard time. Makes me a little nervous. I'll be glad when he is done and safe.







No comments:
Post a Comment