Tonight we had our annual scout Blue and Gold banquet. This is the 100th year of scouting in America, so it was a big deal. They had a yummy rib/baked potato/salad/roll dinner with cake and ice cream for dessert.
After we all ate, they gave out the scout awards. Trevin has been working very very hard and just Monday was able to finish everything up for his All Twenty award. So he got that along with his Arrow of Light and his Webelo's badge. Then he crossed the bridge to signify going from cub scouts to boy scouts. I can't believe he is already old enough to be a boy scout!
I'm so proud of him for all he has accomplished.
Every year, they have the scouts all make cakes for the blue and gold banquet and then they auction them off after the dinner as a scout fundraiser. They had a real auctioneer this year so that was pretty cool! It was fun! This is the first year we ended up with a cake other than our own. Trevin's cake looked nice and I forgot to get a picture of him with it. Oh well.
After we all ate, they gave out the scout awards. Trevin has been working very very hard and just Monday was able to finish everything up for his All Twenty award. So he got that along with his Arrow of Light and his Webelo's badge. Then he crossed the bridge to signify going from cub scouts to boy scouts. I can't believe he is already old enough to be a boy scout!
I'm so proud of him for all he has accomplished.
Every year, they have the scouts all make cakes for the blue and gold banquet and then they auction them off after the dinner as a scout fundraiser. They had a real auctioneer this year so that was pretty cool! It was fun! This is the first year we ended up with a cake other than our own. Trevin's cake looked nice and I forgot to get a picture of him with it. Oh well.





1 comment:
Awesome! Way to go Trevin!!!
Post a Comment