Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Homemade Bread

Doesn't that look yummy?! My mother in law has a really yummy homemade bread recipe that my family just loves! I have always had a problem, not sure what it was but I think I didn't let it raise enough in the pan or else I was putting it in the oven before the oven was totally up to temperature, but I could never make it look good. It always split towards the top on the side, like it was still trying to raise after it started cooking. So this last week when I made it, they all turned out beautiful! So, I just had to take a picture and scrap the recipe since I finally had decent looking loaves. I love that I know how to cook and that I enjoy it so much! I'm sure my family does too. I'm grateful for a great mother, mother in law, and sisters and sisters in law, and friends that are good cooks too that always keep me supplied with great recipes to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does look delicious, and the page is cute too!