I got our tax returns done today, and YAY! we are getting a refund. We usually try to make it pretty much balance out with not a lot of refund. So, we didn't plan so well this year apparently because we are getting a refund and it is soooo needed right now so we have been blessed. I can't wait for this snow to melt and for it to start getting warmer so Sean's business will pick up.
We had a mother daughter party for YW tonight. I think it turned out pretty fun. We had a "slumber party". Everyone came in their p.j.s and brought a snack. We also had all the moms and daughters bring their baby pictures. We numbered them all and played one game where they had to guess who everyone was. It was kind of crowded, I should have spread it out on more tables around the room so everyone wasn't crowded at the stage. We also played a balloon herding game, germ warfare, and another game that was kind of like button, button, but different. It was fun to see the mom's getting into the fun with their daughters and we had a great turnout.
7 years ago




1 comment:
Yea for tax refunds!
The party sounds fun. If I'm ever incharge of YW stuff, I know who to call!
Post a Comment