Saturday, February 6, 2010

UGGGHHHH!

I've missed 2 days of grateful posts because my computer got a virus on Friday and we have spent the last two days transferring everything important to my external hard drives so Sean could get it working again. Luckily (if you can call it lucky) it only affected my email and internet and not all of my files. Sean ended up just having to delete my old user and set up a new user on my computer and then we transferred everything back on. I hate that people think it is funny to send viruses and worms and destroy other peoples stuff. What are they thinking?! The worst part is that now I have lost all my email addresses and all my logins and passwords for processing loans. What a pain.

So, on the bright side, I'm grateful for a techie husband that can fix stuff like that and knows what to do to get me up and running again and I'm grateful that it didn't totally take over my computer.

No comments: