The store that Heidi and I sell our digital scrapbooking kits at is having a major facelift this year. They have decided to upgrade the store, forum and gallery. So, all weekend I have been helping move threads from the old forum to the new forum and re-uploading all of my past layouts to the gallery so that it is full for the grand opening of the new stuff on March 1st! It has been a chore but the new forum and gallery are so much nicer and easier to use than the old ones with lots more options so it will be good! I'm really dreading having to get all the new kits in the new store when that comes up! Maybe we will have to retire some kits at that time so we don't have to move them.
It has been so fun growing with the store this past year and being able to do something with Heidi even though we don't live close to each other. We talk almost every day now via email and I even call her sometimes too! It has been a fun experience.
The kit above is our latest! I love how it turned out although I was skeptical at first. We had a special request from someone who has a freind whose horse raced in the Preakness horse race for a horse race kit. She had very specific things she wanted in it. We decided to encompass horse derby races, equestrian, English riding lessons, and Steeplechase races all in one kit. I've never seen any kits like this and I have seen a few requests in other forums for riding lessons kits that weren't cowboy kits, so hopefully it will sell ok even though it is pretty specific. I thought it turned out really pretty.





No comments:
Post a Comment