Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day - part I

It started out like any other Saturday. We got up, went to Trevin's basketball game which they won, and then came home to do chores. I went grocery shopping in the afternoon and then got ready to go out.

We gave the boys their Valentine's gift. They each got a bag of Valentine's Mike and Ikes and I got them a couple of DVDs to watch while Sean and I were gone.

We went to dinner. Sean had Ribeye Steak and Shrimp and I had a New York Strip Steak and Shrimp. It was yummy!

Thanks honey for taking me out, it was fun to sit and visit with you for a couple hours.

We ran by Sean's parents house to see if he could get their new internet router to work and then came home and watched the 2nd movie with the boys. It was a fun night!

No comments: