We are fortunate to have a member of the Rubber Band (the one that goes along with Ryan Shupe) in our ward. So, since Roger's wife (Roger is the guitarist for the band) is in Young Women's, we have the opportunity of hearing from them every once in a while. The whole band came a couple of years ago and did a great little concert/mission sharing experience night for us. Tonight for our combined YM/YW activity, we got to hear from Roger and Ryan again. They did a great job talking about how music influences our lives and performed four songs for us! It was great and I left feeling really happy!
They sang "Walk the Walk", "If I Were A Bird", "Dream Big" and "The Gift". Their song Dream Big is one of my faves! If you haven't heard it, look for it on youtube and listen to the words. Actually, I believe it is on my playlist here on my blog if you want to click on it there. Have a great evening!





1 comment:
I'm so bummed I missed it, but Jeff had knee surgery and couldn't be left alone by himself and he certainly couldn't have done the three boys. I almost brought them because I wanted to come so bad.
Post a Comment