Travis decided he could whoop me at Scrabble after seeing that me and Trevin played it on our date. So for our February date, Travis made us pudding and we ate pudding and played Scrabble. It was great playing with someone who didn't always do 3 letter words! He did whoop me by about 20 points, but that was because Sean decided to crash our date in the middle (I think because he wanted pudding) and so he helped Travis out with a few strategic words that got triple word scores. It was fun! I get double dates today because I get to do my date with Trevin tonight! I'm so excited! I don't think I ever had 2 dates in one day before.
7 years ago




1 comment:
What a fun idea. Sounds like Sean wanted pudding too. If I played with Travis, I am sure he would beat me too. Scrabble is such a fun game.
Thanks for your comment regarding our baby's name. It has been a very difficult subject and I don't know why. I want the name Michael but Michael is very against it and I don't know why. He is fighting me on this and wants his son to be named Drake Ryan. He has always liked the name Drake since he was 10 years old. The name Ryan comes from his missionary companion. I want so much for a family name whether it has Michael's name or my Dad's or Grandfathers. My choice is Ryan Michael. I made a list of 15 different boy names and everyone Michael turned down because it was not Drake. This is so hard and don't know how to solve this. I don't like the name Drake. It just does not feel right at least for this baby. Love you all. Your boys are just amazing and I am so proud of them and all their accomplishments. Have a great day.
Post a Comment