Sunday, February 21, 2010

Date #2 with Tyrel

I think Tyrel was feeling left out that he didn't get a date with me, so he decided to jump on the bandwagon and I was able to squeeze in another date. Three in one day! I've never been so popular. He took me out for ice cream (yes I had ice cream twice in the same day, but I just got a baby cone with Tyrel and only had one scoop with Trevin.) and then we came home and watched a movie. He is fun to snuggle and watch movies with. It was fun to visit with him on the drive to and from getting ice cream too. I'm grateful I have such great boys and that they don't mind going on dates with their old mother.

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm LOVING the "mom" dates. I'm going to have to remember to do it with my boys when they get a little old. Maybe I'll start with Ryan soon. I'll have to talk with you about how your whole dating got started. It's very fun.