Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's In Your Wallet????

The hostess this week for the My Life challenge I think forgot she was hostessing since they signed up so long ago, so Manda told me to go ahead and throw one in for this week. I am in charge of the slogan challenge in the regular challenge section of the forum next month, so as I was perusing through slogans, I saw the Capital One slogan "What's In Your Wallet?" and thought that would be fun to do for the My Life challenge. I'm sure the stuff I carry around is different than what my mother or grandmother carried around and I'm sure my kids will carry around different things than me.

So, the challenge was to scrap about what is in your wallet, or purse, or diaper bag, or car console, or in other words, what you carry around with you every day, everywhere you go.

I am so NOT a purse carrier, but this is the stuff I almost always have with me.

No comments: