Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day part II


We went to church this morning. Travis stayed home sick but was feeling better later in the afternoon. I am glad he got better because I had a big Valentine's Day dinner planned.

When I was little, sometimes on Valentines Day my mom would make a fancy dinner, serve it on the best plates, make us dress up, and use our manners.

I didn't make anyone dress up, and Travis set the table and I was too busy getting everything finished to notice he was just using the regular plates until he was done and didn't have the heart to make him put it away and start over.

We had chicken parmesan with angel hair pasta, zucchini, spinach salad with strawberries mandarin oranges and feta cheese, Magleby's rolls, and fruit punch. I made 7-up cake with pink frosting and valentine's m&ms on top for dessert. It was yummy and everyone loved it and gave me lots of compliments. I have the best boys around I think!

No comments: