It seems to me that I've always loved to cook. From the time I was really little and my mom would let me dump stuff into whatever she was making after she had measured it, till now. I'm grateful that my mom was such a good cook and taught me how to cook and instilled the love of cooking in me.
I set a goal this year to do layouts of all my boys favorite recipes to make into a book to give to their wive's someday. I have a goal to do 52 of them and I am ahead of schedule so far. The hard part is remembering to take pictures of the things we eat.
For more great family recipes, you can go here.
If you are related to me and want to contribute your own recipes to the blog, let me know and I'll send you an invite. We would love for everyone to share!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment