Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fun Night

I got to go scrapping with my friends tonight. We have so much fun together and learn so much. Thanks Janice for being our hostess and for the great template. We had 8 of us there and there were good times and yummy snacks. I just love the popcorn Heather. Janice is missing because she is taking the picture and Gerri came after the photo session, so she isn't in the photo either. We get together once a month to share and have fun and I love these ladies! I'm so glad I got them all converted to digital so we can fit 8 of us around one table. In the old paper world, we would only be able to get 2 of us in that amount of space.

I made 3 pages, one of them I didn't quite finish with. One of them is now posted in the post - Valentines Day part 2 and I'll post the other one later.

starting from the front left - Cindy, Lisa, Me, Janice's chair, Liz, Judy, Heather, Gerri's chair

No comments: