I'm so grateful for boys that do family night lessons. We have a chart and we all take turns and my boys have been giving lessons since they were able to read on their own. Sometimes they are very short, but they are getting better with age. They use the Friend, the New Era, the Ensign, Preach My Gospel or sometimes they get parts of lessons from their teachers at church or their Seminary Teachers. Hopefully this will make them good missionaries someday. They teach their lesson, sometimes they have a question/answer session, they share scriptures and they are all really good about ending their lessons with their testimonies. I'm so grateful for the gospel and for the fine young men they are all turning out to be.
7 years ago




1 comment:
That is so wonderful and just admirable. Your boys are amazing. I know they are and will be excellent missionaries. They have wonderful parents too!! Thanks for sharing this sweet experience. Hope you are all doing well. Love you.
Post a Comment