I'm kind of sad that my class is over. Tonight was the last night. I did manage to get everything in that I was going to teach, but I think I might change it up for the next class. I was asked to teach the class again in the Fall so I think I might change the lessons around. It is kind of hard because there are so many different levels of computer knowledge among the students. So I felt like I was ignoring the more advanced students to help those that were having a harder time. It was a good experience though and I learned a lot about the method to use when teaching. I think the next one will be more successful. Sorry to those of you that were guinea pigs for me to teach this first time.
I think it is fun that the school district offers these community education classes. There are all kinds of them going on and I think it is a good program for the community to have going.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment