Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cutter Machine

Did I ever mention how much I love my cutter machine? I've been using it for vinyl projects lately but we used it today to cut out all the letters for Trevin's Science Fair project. It is so nice also to be able to hook all the letters together so they cut out as words instead of individual letters. That makes for a lot less pasting. It is much easier to put on an entire word instead of all the little letters. We are almost done with the project. He needs to do the graph tomorrow and then he will be done and ready for the big day on Friday.

2 comments:

Janice said...

That's funny. Amie just came over yesterday and we cut out letter for Harrison's Science Project. Great minds think alike!! (You and Amie)

Janice said...

That's funny. Amie just came over yesterday and we cut out letter for Harrison's Science Project. Great minds think alike!! (You and Amie)